Instagram Reels is an Instagram feature that lets you create short and funny videos to share with your friends, family, and followers. It supports a variety of editing tools that allow you to adjust videos and audio for up to 60 seconds, add special effects, and more. This feature has been a real hit since it first appeared on the Facebook photo-sharing app. However, it has a downside. You cannot download Instagram Reels to watch offline or share with others not officially on the platform. So you need the help of third-party apps or websites, which is what we will discuss here.
Instagram Reels is an Instagram feature that allows users to create short TikTok-style videos with synchronized dialogues and songs. The videos appear in the timeline, and unlike Instagram Stories, they don’t disappear after 24 hours. Instagram recently increased its roll support from 30 seconds to 60 seconds. Users can also add music, AR effects, timers, countdowns, sequences, and video speed to create unique and fun short videos.
Although Instagram Reels is a clone of TikTok, it has received positive feedback from influencers, brands, and creators like users. Instagram Reels can only be viewed online, like regular videos and photos. But you can download Instagram Reels videos to your mobile or laptop using the above tools.
How to Download Instagram Reels Videos?
- Go to Google Play and download any Video Downloader for Instagram.
- After the application installs, open and configure it.
- After installing the app, go back to Instagram, select the Reels video you want to download, and open it.
- Now tap the three-dot icon and tap Copy Link.
- Open the latest downloaded video downloader for Instagram; the URL you just copied will paste automatically.
- Now go to your phone gallery and find Reels video. You can change it later or even share it with others via third-party apps.